Cat Price Ranges
Short fur $69 – $79
Medium or Short Plush $79 – $94
Long $98 – $118
Generally the lower price range is for cats who do not have clipper work done. Cats who are shaved (either belly only or Lion Clip) or are easily stressed and require more time will be at the higher range.
- Minor deshedding, minor detangling, and minor mat removal
- Thorough comb out
- Light sanitary trim
- Half or full belly shave, or Lion Clip (if requested)
- Pads shaved or rounded feet (if requested)
- Warm bath with premium shampoo and conditioner or a table bath using no rinse shampoo formulated for cats. (Bathing is never done on highly stressed cats.)
- Drying by hand (no cage drying)
- Foaming facial cleansing treatment
- Light ear cleaning
- Claw trim
- Final brush out
- Treat when finished to reinforce a positive grooming experience
Kitten Grooming Package for kittens up to 5 months old
For the price of your kitten’s adult groom you get three appointments. At the first visit your kitten will be introduced to the sights and sounds of a grooming salon, brushing, combing, and claw trimming, Two weeks later we repeat this and add a table bath and drying. In another two weeks we repeat everything again and include a full bath if your kitten is ready. The price of our kitten package is based on the estimated adult price for your kitten’s coat type. There are no refunds for missed appointments.
Tell a friend about Southpaw Pet Salon. Your friend will receive $10 off each pet’s first groom and you will receive $10 off your next bill for each new pet you refer.
Payment by check or cash is due when you pick up your pet.
We have a cancellation fee equal to the full appointment fee for each pet. The fee is waived if at least 48 hours’ notice is given. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we will need to reschedule your appointment and the cancellation fee will apply. Exceptions for emergency situations will be made on a case by case basis.